By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Osteopathic Center’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Osteopathic Center’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Osteopathic Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Osteopathic Center’s web site are provided “as is.” Osteopathic Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Osteopathic Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of using the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Osteopathic Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Osteopathic Center’s Internet site, even if Osteopathic Center or an Osteopathic Center authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Osteopathic Center’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Osteopathic Center does not warrant that any of its website’s materials are accurate, complete, or current. Osteopathic Center may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Osteopathic Center does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Osteopathic Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for any such linked site’s contents. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Osteopathic Center of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Osteopathic Center’s web site shall be governed by the State of Florida & Tennessee laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the individual’s consent or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to personal information management.
We are committed to conducting our business according to these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.